1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it from here: Windows or Mac. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 3.3.5 (build 12340).
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist logon.wrathbane.com
set realmname "Wrathbane"
6. save this fiile, and proceed to download our custom patch at click me (Updated Monday, September 10, 2018).
7. Once the download is finished you need to place the downloaded file in your world of warcraft data folder, located in the root folder of world of warcraft for example: C:/wotlk-Client/Data and place the patch there.